Safety for you. Safety for us.
Your Health Is Our Priority
We are taking every measure possible to keep our patients and staff healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Governor Inslee has designated Physical, Occupational and Massage Therapy as “essential” services, meaning that Olympic Sports & Spine will continue to be open and that patients can continue to make and attend rehabilitation appointments as needed.
Olympic Sports & Spine is actively monitoring the CDC as well as State and County health authorities, and coordinating with our MultiCare partners to stay connected to recommendations regarding safe, continued operations. Our protocols are constantly being updated as information is released.
Novel Coronavirus Resource Center
We know many of you have questions and concerns about Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) in your community, so we encourage you to go to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center on the MultiCare website for additional information.
Illness due to COVID-19 infection is generally mild, especially for children and young adults. However, it can cause serious illness, so it is important to be informed about how to protect yourself and others.
Feeling sick, but not sure if you should go to the doctor? Use the MultiCare Assessment Tool to help you decide if you need to be seen.
We have implemented the following safety protocols in all of our locations:
- Mandatory masks for all staff and patients
- CDC based protocols for managing symptomatic employees and patients
- Symptom and temperature screening before each visit
- Hand sanitization stations for staff and patients
- Personal hygiene requirements for staff
- Continuous clinic equipment and surface disinfection
- Telehealth for patients that require increased exposure mitigation
- Social distancing strategies for all patient spaces
If you have questions or concerns about our Coronavirus response, please contact us.